Monday, January 25, 2016

Welcome!


I would like to start by welcoming you to my blog. This blog is called “ Bigger Than Me”, and in this blog I am going to share with you different charities that I have found, and how I have chosen to support them, and how you could support them in different ways.  

I have decided to call this blog “Bigger Than Me”, because we live in a world where it is easy to forget what we have and lose sight of what is really important. I was and am fortunate enough to live a very privileged life, and I forget to take time to be thankful for what I have and appreciate it all. I feel like there is more that I can do for the world, and more I can do to help the world.  

My New Year’s resolution is to support different charities each month in different ways, whether it’s buying merchandise from their website or making a donation directly to the charity.

This is my way of doing something more for the community, and the world in which I live. This is my of doing something “Bigger Than Me”.

1 comment: